Eat, Exercise and Explore : The 3 Keys to My Happy Life

Life is really very small. I always keep it in my mind and try to enjoy my life to the fullest. I try to spend each and every moment as if it is the last. I feel that the true meaning of life lies in finding happiness in little things rather than always expecting more and more.


My Food Addiction

To be honest, I'm a foodie who eats food not only out of hunger but also due to interest or hobby. According to me, eating is the best kind of recreation one can ever have. Having my favourite foods and exploring new ones are both very interesting, fascinating and enjoyable to me. Here are the pictures of some of my favourite foods, which bring water to my mouth whenever I even think of them!


Pudding


Pasta


Kala Bhuna


Chicken Korma


Fried Chicken


Naan and Sheekh Kebab


Fuchka


Burger


Beef Curry


Chicken Biriyani


Pizza


Roasted Chicken


Chatpati


Coleslaw


Green Mangoes


Borhani


French Fries


Jhalmuri


Kacchi Biriyani


Halim


Noodles


Potato Wedges


Samosas


Shingaras


Chicken Curry


Smashed Potato


Exercise : A Secret to a Healthy Life

I love to exercise regularly as much as I love to eat. Burning fats or calories is important to me as much as maintaining a healthy diet. My everyday starts with walking for 45 minutes in the morning. During the evening, I also go to gym for different free weight and machine exercises.




    


All these help me to boost up my mental spirit and physical strength. That's why I enjoy doing exercises very much.


Travelling is My Inspiration

Travelling is a very beautiful hobby, which has a very important influence in the life of a traveller. Visiting new places and exploring them not only gives me pleasure, but also teaches me a lot of new things. So far I have visited a lot of places in my country and abroad. Some beautiful pictures of the places that I have travelled to in my homeland Bangladesh have been given below.


Lalbagh Fort, Dhaka


Patenga Sea Beach, Chittagong


Kuakata Sea Beach, Patuakhali


Nilgiri, Bandarban


Bichnakandi, Sylhet


Baitul Aman Jame Masjid Complex, Barishal


Cox's Bazar Sea Beach


Saint Martin Island


Sajek Valley, Rangamati


Floating Guava Market, Pirojpur


Ahsan Manzil, Dhaka


Shat Gombuj Masjid, Bagerhat


Sreemangal, Moulvibazar


Khagrachhari


Mahasthangarh, Bogura


Ratargul Swamp Forest, Sylhet


The Sundarbans


Tajhat Palace, Rangpur


Teknaf, Cox's Bazar





















Comments

  1. Chicken biriyani and kala bhuna are my favourites too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is beautiful but short, so enjoy the most while you can. There's a lot to do in such a brief moment. What are the priorities. The most important thing is to keep the balance.

    Enjoy the food but don't forget to exercise. Enjoy the travelling but pause a moment to ponder upon the beauty on the vast horizon. There's much more beauty beyond them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job good luck 👍🤗

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are what we eat. So, healthy food plays very important role in our lives. There is no alternative to physical exercise to keep our bodies 💪 fit. After the outbreak of covid19, regular exercise has become essential to boost up our immunity to fight back the viruses. Last but not least, the axiom 'seeing is believing' is very much pertinent at the time of lock down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great writing.loved the pictures and the concept

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UTM Campus Life : A New Experience